Rules for Love
1. When it comes celebrate it.
2. What you give, you will get.
3. Understand that love is a mirror-it will show us who we are if we allow it.
4. Only we can make ourselves happy, it is not the others person’s responsibility.
5. Do not say words with the intent to harm.
6. Accept and forgive easily.
7. Don't be afraid to disagree, it's healthy.
8. Never be too busy for each other.
9. Do not punish.
10. Accept the sincere criticism, it's good for us.
11. Admit when you are wrong, quickly.
12. Support each other when things get tough.
13. Live the moment-be present.
14. Leave the past where it belongs.
15. Leave the drama out of the relationship.
16. Do not try to control each other.
17. Leave a small percentage of jealousy.
18. Do not use comparisons.
19. Celebrate the differences.
20. Communicate openly and honestly.
21. Listen very carefully.
22. Don't judge.
23. Do not manipulate in order to get results.
24. Learn and grow up.
25. Do not try to change each other.
26. Do not condemn the family and friends of the other person.
27. Wrinkles, defects and imperfections are beautiful.
28. Trust your instincts, but don't be paranoid.
29. Do not settle with your ethics and values and do not expect others to do it for you.
30. Instead of power, seek balance.
31. Space is necessary to breathe and develop.
32. Accept that you are both unique-never compare.
33. Have fun, laugh and play-a lot.
34. Be the best friend of the other person.
35. Don't play mind games.
36. Do not throw away love carelessly.
37. Do not waste energy with negative thoughts.
38. Make a compliment often.
39. Discover each other.
40. Be careful and understand what is not to be said.
41. Do at least one romantic and thoughtful thing every day.
42. Picnic and fall asleep under the stars.
43. Don't just talk about it, show love.
44. Walk together, cook together, swim together, and read together.
45. Do not be afraid, love requires surrender.
46. Be faithful and trustworthy.
48. Be thankful.
49. Flexibility is good, accept the change.
50. Do not sleep in after an argument or a quarrel.
51. Don't cling to it; you know when to quit things.
52. Find out what "turns on" both of you and explore it.
53. Make love, but f * * CK (regularly).
54. Give and receive without moderation.
55. Never gamble with what you cannot lose.